A REVOLUTIONARY NEW
DISPENSING SYSTEM TO BRING
BREWERY FRESH BEER TO THE CONSUMER.
Standard keg systems use gas and regulator systems to pressurise beer to the tap – the Brewlock system relies on normal atmospheric air to squeeze the inner wall and deliver beer to the tap.
EASY TO INSTALL AIR COMPRESSOR
- No requirements for Co2 gas or mixed gas cylinders
- Removes cost and safer for your staff to operate
EASY TO FIT COUPLER
- Changes a standard Brewlock keg in seconds
- Easier and quicker to use
PLASTIC 20L KEG IN BOX
- 25% lighter than steel and easily stackable
- Easier to store and manage
BREWLOCK “LOCKS IN” BREWERY FRESH BEER
- No outside elements touch the beer until dispensing
- Brewery fresh and consistently great quality beer
THE ESSENTIAL KIT
The Brewlock compressor is very compact and can be attached to an existing Integral Unit (293mm length x 190mm width x 65mm deep).
The Brewlock compressor is energy efficient with power consumption very low. At 24V, it has an inbuilt compressor, running at 0.74 Amps and replaces each pint with air, as they are dispensed.
EasyFit coupler connects to the Brewlock keg after the cap has been removed, with a simple twist clockwise to secure in position.
HOW TO CHANGE A BREWLOCK KEG