WIN HEINEKEN SmartDispense™ installed in your outlet
HEINEKEN UK will at all times own the SmartDispense™ system
One winner every month, for 12 months:
- FREE site survey to determine the right system for your venue
- FREE installation at a time to suit you
- FREE 3 years’ of services and line cleaning, including training and quality standards
- FREE access to additional benefits, including the Hello BEER staff training app and HEINEKEN Buying Club providing average estimated savings of £5,000 per year
Simply complete your details below to enter the HEINEKEN SmartDispense™ prize draw
All fields mandatory unless stated
Terms and Conditions of Prize Draw Entry
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. The personal data provided by entrants will always only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the promotion and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice. From time to time, the Promoter may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion and contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or fulfilling the prize(s).
- Open to UK mainland licensed commercial on-trade operators (excludes NI & ROI), including existing SmartDispense customers. Over 18s only. One entry per outlet.
- To enter visit https://smartdispense.heineken.co.uk/ between 00:01 on 1st May 2021 and 23:59 on 30th April 2022 (“Promotion Period”) and complete the entry form on the competition page by entering name, email address, mobile number, outlet name, outlet address, outlet type, average throughput and where you heard of the promotion.
- Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties, bulk entries or automated entries are invalid. Authorisation from Head Office or building owner to be obtained prior to entry, where required.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for the non-receipt or the late receipt of submitted entries due to network failure or for any associated costs to participants.
- No purchase necessary.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all entrants for each month of the 12-month Promotion Period, with the first winner being chosen during the first week of June 2021 and the final winner being chosen during the first week of May 2022.
- Unsuccessful entries will be carried over and will be included in the next month’s draw.
- The winner will be contacted within 7 days of being chosen. The winner will be contacted by phone initially – if there is no response, two further attempts will be made over the course of the following two days and a follow up email will be sent, notifying the winner, asking them to respond within five working days. If no response is received, a further follow-up email will be sent, requesting the winner to respond within the next two working days. If no response has been received following this, another winner will be selected and the above process will be followed again.
- Once contact has been made with the winner, they will receive an email requesting acceptance of the prize and next steps for the prize fulfilment. If for any reason, the winner is not able to accept the prize, a new winner will be selected following the above process. There is no cash alternative.
- There are 12 prizes available to be won in the course of the promotion. The prize is the installation (where the winner is not an existing SmartDispense customer) and provision of a SmartDispense system in the winner’s outlet for a period of three years including free of charge professional service visits. If the winner is an existing SmartDispense customer, their existing SmartDispense system will not be replaced as part of the prize.
- Where the winner is not an existing SmartDispense Customer, prior to installation, the winner will be visited by the Promoter’s SmartDispense technicians (Innserve) to survey the outlet to identify the optimal SmartDispense system for the outlet. SmartDispense systems which will be available are: CellarPro, CellarPro XL, CellarPro CF, BarPro, BarPro XL and BarPro CF. The SmartDispense system identified by Innserve as being optimal for the outlet will be installed by Innserve and training in respect of the SmartDispense system will be delivered to the winner and their staff. The cost of any structural work required to the outlet to allow the installation of the SmartDispense system including any adjustments to bar structures (including bar tops) and cellars (e.g. drilling, cutting or filling of gaps left by equipment removed) will require to be met by the winner.
- The winner must enter into a 3 year SmartDispense Service Agreement (“Agreement”) with the Promoter. Where the winner is an existing SmartDispense Customer, the Agreement will replace and supersede their existing SmartDispense Agreement. Where the winner is not an existing SmartDispense customer, the Agreement must be entered into prior to the installation of the SmartDispense system.
- The Promoter will at all times own the SmartDispense system but it will be at the winner’s risk whilst at the outlet or under the winner’s custody or control and the winner must insure the SmartDispense system.
- The winner must agree to pour 70% HEINEKEN owned and / or licensed brands through the SmartDispense System.
- The winner must ensure that no-one (other than an engineer appointed by the Promoter) performs any servicing or maintenance on, removes or relocates the SmartDispense system, or carries out any brand changes, without the prior written consent of the Promoter.
- In the event that the SmartDispense system requires maintenance, repair or replacement other than in the ordinary course and excluding normal wear and tear, the Promoter retains the right to charge the winner for such maintenance, repair and/or replacement.
- At the end of the 3 year prize period, the winner can choose to keep the SmartDispense system installed and to enter into a standard SmartDispense service agreement with the Promoter under which SmartDispense service fees shall be payable at the then applicable rate or the system will be removed by the Promoter free of charge. If the winner wishes to terminate the prize and have the SmartDispense system removed before the end of the 3 year period, there will be no termination fee and no charge for removal.
- The winners will be announced on the SmartDispense website, on social media and in selected trade press titles following the successful installation of their SmartDispense system.
- The winner is required to take part in a maximum of two interviews for use on the Promoter’s websites, social media and in trade press (digital and print): (i) shortly after the Agreement has been entered into/post installation; and/or (ii) approximately 3 months after the Agreement has been entered into/post installation on the impact that SmartDispense has had on the running of their business.
- An image of the winner and their outlet may be included by agreement with the winner on the Promoter’s websites, social media and in trade press but this is not a requirement of the competition entry.
- The winner may be requested by the Promoter to participate in further publicity during the contract period, but this is not a requirement of the competition entry.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee that the promotion will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. The Promoter is not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence.
- All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with the prize & the reporting consequence thereof are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ