As a SmartDispense customer you will receive a total support and service package. You will benefit from up to 6-weekly service visits (or 12-weekly with Cool Flow) so you can enjoy peace of mind, that you’re serving cold and consistently great pints every time.
This will include:
- System Service Check & Line Clean
- Glassware & Glasswasher Check
- Perfect Pour Training
- Service Visit Report & Quality Recommendations
Take a look at the video and information below for more detail
System Service Check & Line Clean
A professional line clean and service check ensures every pint you serve is great quality, cold and your SmartDispense is working efficiently to reduce waste and energy costs. Your system service check includes:
- Coupler – External clean, internal brush out, check washers
- Module – Check and set gas pressures. Check internal components
- Cooler – Check overall running and temperatures. Clean grills and cooler
- Lines – A professional, thorough line clean until the system meets a ‘fully clean’ standard from coupler to tap
Glassware & Glasswasher Check
A full glassware and glasswasher check with actions and recommendations for a great looking top quality pint.
Glassware & Glasswasher
- We examine your glassware, testing a sample with glass indicator spray, making recommendations if necessary
- Every six-months offer your bar staff glass renovate demonstration and training (up to two trays)
We check your Glasswasher:
- Unit cleanliness
- Filters and nozzles
- Detergent and rinse liquids are correct and connected
- Wash and rinse temperatures
- We offer glass washer cleaning and glassware hygiene training and detail recommendations in your service report
Perfect Pour Training
Perfect Pour Training ensures great quality ciders and beers for your customers.
- We check tap nozzle cleanliness and cleaning process
- Demonstrate / advise on overnight nozzle sanitisation
- Offer Perfect Pour training to demonstrate how to improve your yield and minimise drip tray waste, plus pouring tips to give your customers a great looking and tasting pint
- Offer recommendations and capture details in your service report
- Offer free access to the Hello BEER staff training app, so your bar staff can access training and tips on the go, covering everything from perfect pour to cellar management
Service Visit Report & Recommendations
The reassurance of a detailed service report after every service visit. After your Quality Service Visit you can have confidence your SmartDispense system is working efficiently and effectively. It has been professionally serviced and cleaned so your draught cider and beer quality is great. Any advice or recommendations will be captured on your service visit report.
Before your first service visit, we will deliver and take you through the Smart Hygiene products and how to use them. Delivering the perfect, fresh pint at the right temperature every time requires a smart approach to hygiene. To get the best savings results and best quality in-glass, a simple 4 point plan will deliver Smart Hygiene and the optimum performance for your SmartDispense system. These steps must be followed to extend line-cleaning to up to every 6-weeks.