1. What this Policy Covers
- what a cookie is (paragraph 2);
- an overview of the cookies we use (paragraph 3);
- how you can control cookies placed on your device (paragraph 4);
- a detailed table setting out all of the cookies that we use (paragraph 5); and
- concluding remarks (paragraph 6).
In order to make full use of the Website, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies. Accordingly, it is important that you know what cookies our Website uses and for what purposes.
2. What is a cookie?
3. Cookies used on the Website
We use necessary cookies on our Website (these are set by default). Necessary cookies are essential and help you navigate the Website. They enhance the user friendliness of the Website. These cookies also help to support website security and basic functionality.
Some of these are session cookies that are temporary and allow us to link your actions during a browser session. Session cookies are erased when you close the browser. Other cookies are persistent cookies, which remain on your device for the period of time specified in the cookie.
4. Control your cookie settings
You can manage your cookie settings in your browser at any time. If you simply disable all cookies in your browsers settings, you may find that certain sections or features of our Website will not work, because your browser may prevent us from setting functionally required cookies. The following links may assist you in managing your cookies settings, or you can use the ‘Help’ option in your internet browser for more details.
- Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies / https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-bb8174ba-9d73-dcf2-9b4a-c582b4e640dd
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Google Chrome: http://www.google.com/support/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
5. Cookie Use
Below is a full list of the cookies used on this Website:
|ageGate||Session||This cookie saves whether a website visitor has completed the age gate, which confirms if a user is old enough to access the website.||Smartdispense.heineken.co.uk|
6. Concluding remarks
If you have any further questions and/or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.