Did you know? Content with relevant images gets 94% more views than content without.
Use these posts, images and videos to support your GREEN PINT social media campaign.
Green Pint Incentive Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information. The personal data provided by entrants will always only be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting the promotion and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the Promoter’s Privacy Notice (available at https://heineken.co.uk/legal-hub/?article=privacy-policy) From time to time, the Promoter may share entrants’ personal data with their agents/representatives to assist with administering the promotion and contacting entrants (as necessary) and/or fulfilling the prize(s).
- Open to GB on-trade operators who are currently SmartDispense customers. Over 18s only. No purchase necessary.
- Promotion dates 01/06/21 to 30/06/21
- To enter put your Green Pint window sticker in a window in the customer facing area of your premises, take a photo of it and post it on Facebook OR Instagram with the hashtag #GreenPint and @heinekenuk_news to be in with the chance to win, only posts incorporating the window sticker will be entered into the promotion.
- Outlets can enter multiple times.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entrants within five working days of the promotion close – promotion ends 30th June 2021.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within five working days, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner (and so on until winner can be contacted who will take up the prize)
- Winner will be messaged on the account that posted the social post – and contacted to find out the delivery address for the prize. There is no cash alternative.
- The prize is a Blade machine.
- The winner’s details (name and county only) will be announced after 5th July on the SmartDispense website (CLICK HERE)
- The winner may be requested by HEINEKEN UK to participate in further publicity during the contract period, but this is not a requirement of the competition entry.
- The decision of the Promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control.
- All taxes (including without limitation national & local taxes) in connection with the prize & the reporting consequence thereof are the sole responsibility of the customer.
- These rules and any dispute or difference arising out of or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The Promoter and each entrant irrevocably agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales over any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these rules or the legal relationships established by this agreement.
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 3-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, EDINBURGH, EH12 9JZ