State-of-the art, cellar-based systems
CellarPro CF cools the beer from keg to tap for colder and fresher pints with lower wastage.
- Easy keg change
- Consistent, high-quality serve at 3ºC or less – plus, industry-leading hygiene standards
- Twelve-weekly cleaning cycle performed by our technicians
- Up to 92% reduction in beer, water, chemical and CO2 waste.*
|Location||Cellar/other storage space|
|Taps/Lines||Up to 4|
* Based on change from weekly to 12-weekly line cleaning. Recommended minimum throughput of 1 keg per week per tap.
- A colder and more consistent pint every time
- Beer and cider perfectly chilled
- Line cleaning reduced from weekly to 12-weekly with no compromise on quality
- Secondary underbar cooling no longer required
- Keg storage up to 24˚C*
- Remote keg storage up to 25 metres from the bar (maximum distance requires chilled keg storage at 12˚C)**
- Drives consumer satisfaction, repeat purchase and rate of sale
- Keeps your lines and dispense system cleaner for longer
- 92% less beer, cider and water waste than standard dispense systems
- Improves carbon footprint and savings on utility bills
- Reduce energy usage and costs associated with standard cellar cooling
- Opens up more opportunities to serve great quality draught beer and cider if storage space is limited, such as an outdoor bar
*Remote storage may require a chilled cellar – dependent on factors such as distance from the taps and products served.
**Distance from bar will depend on temperature of keg storage area